Ponds Femina Miss India Pune, Goa , Kolkata, Bangalore ,Indore , Delhi , Chandigarh 2014
Admissions Open at The Tiara for Ponds Femina Miss India 2013, Ponds, Femina Miss India Pune 2014, Ponds Femina Miss India Goa 2014, Ponds Femina Miss India Kolkata 2014, Femina Miss India Bangalore 2014, Femina Miss India Indore 2014, Ponds Femina Miss India Delhi 20143, Ponds Femina Miss India Chandigarh 2014
Testimonial from Priya D’Silva and what she has to say about her Training at The Tiara and her journey at Elite Model Look UAE & Qatar, 2013.
The Elite Model look is a contest held in 69 countries throughout the world, including India. About 12 – 15 finalists are chosen from each country, from which 1 is chosen to represent their country at the Elite World Final every year. I initially was not going to participate in the first audition itself, as I was not tall enough. The height requirement, is 172 cms, and as you know, I am only 167 cms. My online application was rejected due to this. But i thought I’d just go see the audition anyway. When I reached, I decided to ask if I could meet anyone, so that maybe they could at least take my photographs, and hopefully consider me for any of their future assignments. Although, when I went to speak to the lady at the registration desk, she said, I should get my height checked and fill a participation form. When I did, my height showed only 167 cms. But she said – ‘It’s okay, we will make an exception for you’
I was surprised! I finally got to audition for Elite! And then, I sailed through the next two rounds, and made it to the national castings. At the national castings, About 60 girls from the UAE and Qatar auditioned. Here again, after round 1, they specially got my height checked. Again, 167 cms. I had not grown. I was sure i would not make it, as all the other girls were extremely tall, and very young. As young as 14 years old, and 175 cms tall. But I did! I made it to the national final. They told me, it was my walk, and my presence on the ramp, for which they made an exception for me even though i was way below the height criteria. I was the only Indian among the top 12. On the Day of the Finale, as we did our last minute stage rehearsal, a lady called us one by one just for a chat. I didn’t know she was the president of Elite Models worldwide! As we spoke, she told me I have a great walk, the best among all the contestants. I am so happy to be able to be associated with Elite Models.
Thanks to your hard work and training my walk is taking me places today!
The Tiara Beauty Pageant Training Studio is run by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri who has trained several Femina Miss India, Gladrags Megamodel, and Haywards 5000 Mr. India, Grasim Mr. India, Gladrags Manhunt and Gladrags Megamodel winners. She was also the trainer of Miss Kerala 2008 and 2011 and was the National Director of Miss Intercontinental 2010. It is one of the only institutes in India which trains pageant contestants to perfection. Year after year the studio has had success at Ponds Femina Miss India; I am She Miss Universe India, Gladrags Megamodel and Mrs. India.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training – walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges’ panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!
Don’t be dismayed if you find that we are at Pune. You deserve the help of a Pageant professional; don’t let location stand in the way of your dream. Assistance with accommodation provided. Limited seats. Reserve your spot now! Every one can’t win, but we can all be winners!!!!!!