Registrations Open for the 2014 Pageant Coaching Program for FBB Femina Miss India 2014/2015
Desire to win! The desire to have some overt sign of success is great when there are feelings of unconscious competition. No doubt you’d like to be on stage, glowing beautifully, and feeling great about your pageant competition. Keep these things in mind:
There is a pageant for everyone
Quitters and bad attitudes will never win
Everyone has bad days
Persistence and dedication make winners
We at The Tiara help you with registrations form filling and other guidance so that you can progress steadily in the exciting world of pageantry.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training – walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges’ panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!