By working with affirmations, you commence the process of changing negative and unproductive beliefs, into positive life supporting beliefs that with regular practice will create a desired future. An affirmation is more effective when stated in the present tense. For example; “I am a Miss India/ Mrs. India.” Avoid affirming something in the future tense, e.g. “I am going to be a Miss India” or the results will always be waiting to happen.
Get involved, be passionate, and use your emotions. Think carefully about the meaning of the words as you repeat them rather than just say them. You don’t necessarily have to believe your affirmation, initially. Belief will grow with your forthcoming successes. Personalize your affirmation, they must feel right for you. The stronger the feeling an affirmation conveys, the deeper the impression it makes on your mind, and the sooner you will experience positive results.
To know more about how to use affirmations to win.
Contact us on 9823156192 The Tiara Beauty Pageant Training Studio is run by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri who has trained several Femina Miss India, Gladrags Megamodel, and Haywards 5000 Mr. India, Grasim Mr. India, Gladrags Manhunt and Gladrags Megamodel winners. She was also the trainer of Miss Kerala 2008 and 2011 and was the National Director of Miss Intercontinental 2010. It is one of the only institutes in India which trains pageant contestants to perfection. Year after year the studio has had success at FBB Femina Miss India; Miss Diva,I am She Miss Universe India, Gladrags Megamodel and Mrs. India.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training – walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges’ panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!